Combine the warm, sweet flavor of butterscotch with the saltiness of pretzels to create these Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies, the perfect sweet & salty pairing!
Use our Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough paired with butterscotch chips & pretzels to make these Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies, perfect for the holiday season. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt for an added touch!Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup butterscotch chips
- ¼ cup broken pretzels (about 12–15 pretzels)
- Flaky Sea Salt, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper, to prevent sticking.
- Place the cookie dough portions 2 inches apart onto the prepared pan.
- Press the cookies down a bit with the palm of your hand.
- Then, press 4 – 6 pieces of broken pretzels into each cookie dough portion.
- Next, press 3-4 butterscotch chips into each cookie dough portion as well.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Sprinkle with sea salt right after baking.
- Cool at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Sweet Loren’s