Brownie Batter Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect strawberry-chocolate combination, for everyone to enjoy!
Stuff your cored, perfectly ripened strawberries with our Edible Brownie Batter & dunk in melted chocolate — you’ll want more!Print
- 1 Double Chocolate Edible Brownie Batter Mini Cup
- 8–10 strawberries (approx. 1 package), rinsed & patted dry
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- If Edible Brownie Batter is frozen, be sure to defrost in the fridge for 15 minutes. If Brownie Batter is refrigerated, keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Use a paring knife or a strawberry huller, remove the center of each strawberry from the leafy side. (Tip: save all the cored strawberry bits for a smoothie, incorporate into any other dessert or snack on them!)
- Stuff each hulled strawberry with ½ – one full teaspoon of the softened Edible Dough. Smooth the top so that the dough is flat with the strawberry.
- Place all the stuffed strawberries into a bowl, plate, or pan and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate chunks or chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dunk half of each strawberry in melted chocolate then place it onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Slice strawberries in half and serve. Enjoy!
Keywords: Edible Brownie Batter, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s