We’ve teamed up with @positivelyplantain & @purekana to bring you a fun new dessert recipe: Banana + Cookie Dough Plantain Tortillas sweetened with CBD Raspberry Honey.
Enjoy any time of day, all you need are a few ingredients including Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough (we used our new fun-sized Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough Mini Cups to bring this to life, but you can use any of our safe-to-eat-raw cookie dough flavors!) scooped into the @positivelyplantain plantain tortilla, topped with banana slices + drizzled with @purekana CBD raspberry honey.Print
- 1 Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough Mini Cup
- 1 package Positively Plantains Tortillas
- 3–4 sticks PureKana CBD Raspberry Honey or honey of choice
- 2–3 bananas, sliced
- If Edible Brownie Batter is frozen, be sure to defrost in the fridge for 15 minutes. If Brownie Batter is refrigerated, keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- In a medium skillet, heat a tortilla over low heat, flipping after 1 minute. Once the tortilla is soft & flexible remove from heat.
- Place the tortilla onto a plate & fill the tortilla with 2-teaspoons cookie dough, a couple sliced banana, and a squeeze of honey.
- Roll up the tortilla & secure with a toothpick if you like!
- Repeat steps 2-4 with remaining ingredients. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s