Prepare to be wowed by these clean-ingredient Avocado Cookie Fudge Brownies made by our friend Molly, @hollys_bestlife.
Recipe & photos by @hollys_bestlife.
- 4-6 portions Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons date syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray/coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the avocado, nut butter, egg, date syrup, cacao powder, almond milk & baking powder. Whisk together until a batter forms. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Crumble 4-6 cookie dough portions over the top of the brownie batter.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the brownie is set. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes & enjoy!