Here’s one of our new favorite Sweet Loren’s Hanukkah recipes by our friend Samantha @glutenfreereality: a festive Hanukkah Brookie!
Photos & recipe by @glutenfreereality.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Blue frosting (buttercream or another icing)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or chunks, melted
- Gold decorating sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portions into an 8-9″ baking pan (you can add a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers. Add sea salt, chopped walnuts, or any other toppings you’d like!
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Frost the Brookie with blue frosting and drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with gold decorating sugar!