These Cranberry Brookies by @thesaltycooker are the perfect treat for the holidays! Rich and gooey, your friends and family will absolutely love it.
Thank you to Danielle from @thesaltycooker for creating this oh-so-delicious recipe!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 14 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chunks, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a pan with high sides with parchment paper or grease with oil/cooking spray to prevent sticking. You can use a 10”x7” or a 9”x13” pan.
- Allow Cookie Dough to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes until soft to touch.
- Press the Fudgy Brownie portions into the bottom of the prepared pan and spread out into an even layer.
- Spread ¾ of the can of cranberry sauce over the Fudgy Brownie layer into an even layer.
- Next, add the Oatmeal Cranberry portions on top and spread around the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough is golden brown.
- After baking, allow the Brookie to cool completely on a wire baking rack.
Before serving, cut into 16-24 squares and top with remaining cranberry sauce and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.