Baby Yoda Brookies
Our friend Erica, from @celiaclunchbox takes the Brookie to a whole new level by creating these custom Baby Yoda Brookies!
Photo and recipe credit to Erica, @celiaclunchbox.
- 1 pack Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 pack Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Green food coloring gel
- 16 chocolate chips
- 8 long sprinkles (used green here but any will work)
You’ll also need a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter & Baby onesie cookie cutter.
- Remove the cookie dough package from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature until soft to the touch.
- Combine the entire pack of sugar cookie dough portions to form a dough ball & add green gel coloring. Knead the ball until the sugar cookie dough is uniformly green.
- Roll out the green dough to be about ½-inch thick and use the Mickey cutter to cut Yoda heads. Place them 2” apart on a parchment-lined cookie sheet or silpat, leaving space for the bodies.
- Using your hands, shape the Mickey ears to the side and lengthen to resemble Yoda ears.
- Roll marble sized “hands” using the leftover green dough.
- Combine the entire pack of fudgy cookie dough portions into a dough ball & roll out to about ½-inch thick. Using the onesie cutter, cut Yoda bodies. You can cut off the bottom of the onesie so it resembles a shirt.
- Place the Fudgy Brownie Yoda “bodies” onto the Sugar Cookie “heads”, overlapping. Add a Yoda hand on the end of each sleeve.
- Add 2 chocolate chips as eyes and 1 sprinkle as a mouth.
- Refrigerate the assembled raw Yodas for about 20 min.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Then, cook for 12-15 minutes and enjoy!