These Brookie Cups are just as delicious as they are adorable – and so easy to make! Perfect for all of your parties and festivities.
Combine your two favorite flavors in one irresistible recipe, frost to your heart’s delight.
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 cups chocolate icing (whipped cream works well too)
- Chocolate chunks or sprinkles, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Press 1 Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portion into each cupcake cavity until the pan is completely filled.
- Next, press 1 Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portion on top of each Chocolate Chunk. Press down until it fits nicely into the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
- Decorate each brookie cup with a swirl or dollop of whipped cream, and chocolate chunks or sprinkles.