If you are looking for a quick and easy Halloween treat to make, these Mummy Brookies will exceed expectations!
Sweet Loren’s Mummy Brookies, not only adorable but oh-so-delicious & made with our classic Brookie recipe as the base.Print
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie portions into a 8-9″ baking pan (you can add a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Chocolate Chunk portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base. Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Trim edges of the Brookie to create a completely flat surface (optional).
- Cut the Brookie into 6 larger bars or 12 small bars.
- Place icing into a piping bag or ziplock bag and snip off the corner, about ¼ inch. Pipe white icing onto each Brookie Bar in a zigzag motion from top to bottom.
- Then, decorate each Mummy bar with two Edible candy eyes. Enjoy!
Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s