We love our very talented friend Erica’s festive + fun Wreath Brookies!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Christmas themed sprinkles
- Mini cookie cutter of choice (flower, heart, or star will work well)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Allow the Cookie Dough to soften at room temperature about 20 minutes until soft to the touch.
- Roll 1 portion of Sugar Cookie Dough into a log. Do the same with 1 portion of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough. Twist the two logs of Cookie Dough together to form a wreath and place onto the baking sheet. Repeat the process to make cookie wreaths with all the Cookie Dough, to make a total of 12 wreaths.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough wreaths for 30 minutes, then bake for 12-15 minutes.
- When cookies are still hot, decorate with some sprinkles.
- Also, use a mini cookie cutter to cut out any excess dough that formed inside the wreath cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!