White Chocolate Peppermint Brookies
These White Chocolate Peppermint Brookies by @thesaltycooker are the perfect treat for the holidays & a great addition to your cookie box!
Thank you to Danielle from @thesaltycooker for creating this oh-so-delicious recipe!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, melted
- 2 drops of peppermint extract
- Crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line an 8 or 9-inch circle pan with parchment paper or grease with oil/cooking spray to prevent sticking. You can also use a square brownie pan!
- Allow Cookie Dough to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes until soft to touch.
- Press the Fudgy Brownie portions into the bottom of the prepared pan and spread out into an even layer.
- Next, add the Chocolate Chunk portions on top and press into an even layer.
- Bake for 12 minutes. The cookie dough should still look gooey.
- Use a fork to press down a little on the brownie, then spread marshmallows on top. Bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- After baking, allow the Brookie to cool completely on a wire baking rack.
Mix melted white chocolate with the peppermint extract and drizzle on top of the Brookie. Decorate with crushed candy cane and slice into triangles.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.