Whipped Coffee & Cookie Pairing
We’ve hopped on the whipped coffee trend and it’s incredibly delicious paired with our Sweet Loren’s Cookies.
Simply whip instant coffee and hot water to make the fluffiest whipped coffee mixture. Pour over your favorite milk of choice with ice cubes and voila!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 6 ounces your favorite milk
- 1 portion Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 portion Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Whip instant coffee, sugar (we used cane sugar but you can use your coconut sugar, etc.), and hot water in a standing mixer for 2-3 minutes or by hand for about 7-10 until you have the consistency of whipped cream.
- Pour this whipped coffee over 6 ounces of your favorite milk and ice- we used oat milk. Top with your favorite fresh baked Sweet Loren’s, great for dunking!
- Feel free to try our 1/2 and 1/2 (aka black&white cookies) we cut portions of our Fudgy Brownie and Sugar cookie dough in half and pressed them together before baking to create them. Enjoy!