Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with eatingwholefully‘s easy Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies!
Recipe & photos by eatingwholefully.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles of choice
- Thaw cookie dough package on the counter for 15-20 minutes until the cookie dough has softened.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Pour sprinkles onto a plate or bowl.
- Roll each cookie dough portion into a ball shape and roll each ball into the sprinkles.
- Place sprinkle-coated cookie dough balls onto the cookie sheet and use the bottom of a cup to press the ball down so the cookie becomes a larger circular size.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes before storing or serving. Enjoy!