Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough Pops
@crazyconfections knows how to brighten up the holidays with these Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough Pops!
We love her take on Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough Truffles with heart sprinkles. Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough Pops are a simple and delicious dessert to create. Clean ingredients never tasted better!
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
10 – 12 Servings
- 1 container Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Assorted heart sprinkles, as garnish
- 10 – 12 cake pop sticks
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a cookie sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 ½ tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto the prepared pan/plate.
- Place ¼ cup white chocolate in a bowl or glass cup. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Dip a cake pop stick into the melted white chocolate, then insert it into the center of a cookie dough ball and secure the cookie dough around the edges so it sticks. Repeat with remaining dough and sticks.
- Place the plate of cookie dough pops in the fridge for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Next, combine remaining white chocolate chips in a bowl or glass cup with the coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, dunk a cookie dough truffle into the white chocolate by Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then transfer the truffle back to the parchment paper or to a wire cooling rack.
- Garnish the top of each truffle with heart sprinkles when the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!