Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars
Emily’s Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars are the perfect way to use Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough as a special treat!
Thank you to @emsnutfreeeats for sharing this recipe & photos.
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles of choice
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Bake about 25-30 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack until room temperature. Cut the baked cookie dough into 9-12 squares.
- Place chocolate chips + coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl or a small pot. Heat on the stove over medium-low heat or in the microwave for 30-second intervals, until completely melted.
- Dip half of each baked cookie bar square into the melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set the chocolate before serving. Enjoy!