- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 ½ cups fresh cranberries
- 4 cups blueberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup gluten free rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease a 9 or 10 inch cast iron skillet. If don’t have a cast iron skillet, you can use an 8” baking pan or pie pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the cranberries, blueberries, sugar, tapioca starch and salt. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour the cranberry-blueberry filling mixture into the prepared pan.
4. Next, combine the Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough with rolled oats. Mix until it forms a crumbly topping mixture.
5. Sprinkle the cookie-oat mixture over the top of the skillet.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cookies are golden.
7. Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy as is or with a scoop of ice cream.
Pro Baking Tip: Best served right away. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. You can also use a 6” skillet and half the recipe, like we did.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself