Serve up big smiles with our Sweet Loren's Blondie!
You can make a crazy delicious Blondie by baking our Chocolate Chunk and Sugar Cookie Dough on top of one another.
This dessert has it all:
Homemade Taste ✔️No Fuss or Mess ✔️Certified Gluten Free ✔️Certified Vegan ✔️
Non GMO Project Verified ✔️Only Simple Ingredients ✔️Made in a Nut Free Facility ✔️
Will Wow Your Guests ✔️
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the package of Chocolate Chunk Cookie discs into a baking pan (we used an 8x8” pan and placed parchment paper down first to avoid sticking).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place the package of Sugar Cookie discs on top of the Chocolate Chunk base.
- Flatten out the Sugar Cookie dough similar to how you did the Chocolate Chunk so there are two layers. Add sea salt or any additional toppings you’d like.
- Bake until topping is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!
Notes form Loren:
Don't forget your favorite toppings! I like to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and side of berries when serving this warm from the oven. I can’t wait to see what you bake up!