We've partnered with our friends at Woodstock Foods to bring these Tahini Swirl Brownies to life.
Experience the delightful nutty depth of the tahini alongside the benefits of protein and b-vitamins combined with the decadence and all of the benefits of dark chocolate from our simple ingredient Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough. They're easy to create and perfect for all your summer celebrations!
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into a 8” x 8” baking pan (we recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Press the dough into the pan.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the tahini and maple syrup until combined and thick.
4. Drop tablespoonfuls of the tahini-maple mixture over the top of the brownie dough. Swirl with a knife or toothpick.
5. Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
6. Cool brownie pan for at least 25 minutes.
7. Once cooled, cut into 16 small squares, and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself