If you love a sweet & salty treat, this no-bake recipe is for you!
These cookie dough truffles feature the creaminess of our Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough with the crave-worthy crunchiness of a nutty shell.
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- ½ cup mixed nuts, chopped (we used salted peanuts and almonds)
1. Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 ½ tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls (about 12 balls).
3. Place cookie dough balls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or a plate.
4. Fill a bowl or container with the chopped nuts. Add one cookie dough truffle to the bowl of chopped nuts and move around until completely coated.
5. Repeat this process until all truffles are coated in crushed nuts.
6. Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Share your homemade Edible Cookie Dough Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself