A decadent snack to satisfy your dessert cravings and keep your kitchen cool: our Sweet & Salty Cookie Dough Bark!
The saltiness of the pretzels combined with the sweet, chewiness of the caramel come together with just the right amount of Edible Cookie Dough for an insanely delicious snack for all ages to enjoy. You won’t believe how irresistible this no bake summer dessert is until you try it!
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 12 oz chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup pretzels, broken into chunks
- ¼ cup caramel, melted
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil. Melt in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
2. Spread the chocolate over a parchment paper lined baking sheet in an even layer to create a rectangle, about 8-inches by 4-inches.
3. Arrange the pretzel pieces over the melted chocolate.
4. Next, scoop half teaspoonfuls of Edible Cookie Dough and place throughout the melted chocolate (in any empty areas, between the pretzel pieces).
5. Drizzle melted caramel over the entire rectangle of chocolate bark.
6. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
7. Break the bark into 8 - 10 pieces and serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Share your homemade Edible Cookie Dough Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself