We love making Brookies - half brownie, half cookie - a dream come true. All you need is Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie and Sugar Cookie Doughs, and a baking pan.
Simple ingredients never tasted so good!
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into a baking pan (you can add a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking).
3. Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
4. Place Sugar cookie discs on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
5. Flatten out the Sugar cookie dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers. Add sea salt, chopped walnuts, or any other toppings you'd like!
6. Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
7. Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
8. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your delicious Brookies!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself