Let your taste buds run wild with these refreshing and delicious Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies. We love adding seasonal berries to our desserts for a burst of fresh flavor and antioxidants.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup whipped cream, homemade or store-bought (use coconut whipped cream for a non-dairy version)
- 5 strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Place the cookie discs 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes.
5. Spread about 1 tablespoon of whipped cream onto cooled cookies.
6. Top the cream with a strawberry slice on each. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself