Get spooky with these fun and delicious Spiderweb Brownie Cookies right in time for Halloween!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 cups white icing, homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces black gel icing
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place cookie discs on parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies for 15 minutes.
5. Spread a generous amount of white icing onto each cooled cookie.
6. Place the black icing into a piping bag fitted with a thin circle tip or place icing into a sealable plastic bag and cut off the corner. Use the black icing to pipe concentric circles over the white iced cookies. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
7. Next, make the spider web pattern by running a toothpick from the center of the cookie, to the edge. Continue this process 6-8 more times around the cookie.
8. Repeat step 5 for the remaining cookies.
9. Let cookies dry uncovered for 1-2 hours if you have extra time, so that the icing will set nicely. Enjoy!
Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 2-3 days.
Be sure to share your spooky creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself