Look at these Spiced Chocolate Sweet Potato Cookie Pies. Delicious and are made with simple ingredients for all to enjoy this holiday season.
Recipe by: @recipes4health
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup mashed (cooked) sweet potato
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
2. Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
3. Press 1 Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portion into each cupcake cavity until the pan is completely filled.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
5. Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 15 minutes. Don't remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
6. Next, add the mashed sweet potato to a food processor or blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend for 30 seconds until a creamy mixture forms.
7. Fill each cooled cookie cups with 1-2 tablespoons of the sweet potato filling.
8. Place the assembled pies in the fridge to set for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.