Snickerdoodle cookies are one of our all-time favorite recipes to make. All you need are 3 ingredients - our Sugar Cookie Dough, cinnamon & sugar! Gluten free, vegan, dairy free, nut free, and completely irresistible.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Make cinnamon sugar mixture by combining cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
3. Coat each cookie dough disc in the cinnamon sugar mixture until all sides are covered.
4. Place cookies on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper for easy clean up!)
5. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes.
6. Bake approximately 11-14 minutes.
7. Take out, and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself