Snickerdoodle cookies are one of our all-time favorite recipes to make, and wait until you try it as a cereal!
Breakfast for dessert, or dessert for breakfast - you decide! The possibilities are endless with our Cookie Dough.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough (1 package makes approximately 3-5 bowls of cookie cereal)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Milk of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Make cinnamon sugar mixture by combining cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
3. Next, it's time to make your mini cookies! Break off approximately the size of 1/2 teaspoon of dough from each cookie disc and roll into a ball using your hands. Place each cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan with at least 1/2 inch between each.
4. Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. If you use the entire package, you should have two full trays.
5. Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
6. Bake cookies for 8 minutes. Optional: Bake mini cookies for 5-6 minutes for a softer snacking cookie (if not serving as cereal with milk).
7. Cool cookies completely before serving in a bowl with your milk of choice. Enjoy!
Note: depending on the size of the cookies and your cereal bowl, you can expect anywhere from 3-5 bowls of cookie cereal per package.
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself