What do you get when you combine wholesome cookies with the classic campfire treat?
Answer: the greatest collab of all time! Anything in a skillet is always good...but gooey good-for-you chocolate chunk cookies topped with toasted marshmallows & graham crackers? Ahhmazing. My family devoured this VERY fast! You def need it in your life!
Recipe by: @bellshappyfood
We can't wait to recreate this absolutely mouth-watering S'mores Cookie Skillet!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Press cookie dough into an 8” greased skillet and flatten with your hands or the back of a spoon until evenly spread.
3. Bake for 18-20 min and remove from oven. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Crush two graham crackers on top of the cookie skillet.
5. Sprinkle dark chocolate chips and marshmallows.
6. Place back in oven for 5-10 minutes, then switch to broil to get that perfect campfire glow. Enjoy!