Forget the graham crackers – put a spin on a campfire classic with this simple S’mores Cookie Pizza. No bonfire needed!
Use our Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough for the crunchy crust, top with toasted marshmallows and finish it off with a warm chocolate drizzle. With only three ingredients, this dessert couldn’t be any easier to make. AND it’s so delicious that you’ll definitely want s’more!
Recipe by: @thrivingglutenfree
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 325° and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Line the bottom of a 9″ pie pan with parchment paper.
3. Press cookie dough into pan and flatten with your hands or the back of a spoon until evenly spread.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
5. Remove from oven and turn broiler on low.
6. Top cookie crust with marshmallows and broil for 1 minute. Watch closely so they don’t burn! Remove from oven.
7. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish for 30 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between. Drizzle on top of marshmallows.
8. Let cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: To serve warm, bake the cookie crust ahead of time. Right before serving, broil the marshmallows & drizzle the chocolate.