We've partnered with our friends at Madecasse to bring you these delicious Salted Almond Dark Chocolate Cookies to life! Madecasse produces the best quality chocolate from heirloom cocoa sourced directly from farmers in Madagascar and pairs perfectly with our clean ingredient cookie dough.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 bar Madecasse Salted Almond Dark Chocolate, chopped
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt, as garnish
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place cookie discs on parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes.
4. While the cookies are cooling, place the chopped chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
5. Dip half of each cooled cookie into the melted chocolate and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
7. Set cookies in the fridge for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself