We've partnered with our friends at Madecasse to bring you this chocolatey-marshmallowy-
We hope you enjoy these Rocky Road bars - perfect for road trips, campfires, and all of your adventures!
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 ½ Madecasse Sea Salt and Nibs Dark Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Break Madecasse Sea Salt and Nibs Dark Chocolate Bar into pieces and place half of the chocolate pieces in a mixing bowl with cookie dough and half of the marshmallows and peanuts.
3. Transfer the combined mixture to a greased 8-inch by 8-inch pan. Press the dough down into the pan.
4. Top the dough with the remaining marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate bar pieces.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
6. Cool on a wire baking rack for 30 minutes before serving and slicing into bars.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself