We’ve partnered with One Degree Organics to bring you this irresistibly tasty and simple ingredient recipe. All you need is One Degree Organics Sprouted Brown Rice Cereal and marshmallows, then dip in chocolate and top with Sweet Loren's cookie pieces. You get a delicious, vegan and gluten free treat that’s also 100% whole grain. Made with a whole lotta love and just a few steps, this is a must-make recipe.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 6 cups One Degree Organics Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps (we used half Cacao Rice Crisps)
- 10 oz marshmallows (we used Dandies brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ½ cup peanut butter, optional
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place 12 Cookie Dough portions on parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a large pot, combine 1 tablespoon coconut oil with marshmallows. Heat over a medium-low flame, mixing until all the marshmallows are melted and combined with the coconut oil. Mix in the optional peanut butter.
6. Stir Rice Crisps into melted marshmallows until well combined.
7. Crush 6 baked chocolate chunk cookies into the marshmallow mixture. Mix again.
8. Transfer the rice krispie mixture a parchment-lined brownie pan (we used an 8” x 8” pan).
9. Press the mixture firmly into the pan with wet hands or a greased spatula.
10. Freeze for 15 minutes.
11. Remove the rice krispie pan from the freezer, and slice into 16 squares.
12. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, mix together the chocolate chips/chunks and coconut oil. Melt in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
13. Dip half of each rice krispie square into the melted chocolate and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or baking rack.
14. Crush the remaining baked Sweet Loren’s cookies and use as garnish to decorate the top of the squares.
15. Set in the fridge until ready to eat! Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Share your delicious cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself