What happens when you combine our Cookie Dough with a rich non-dairy pumpkin filling? You get the tastiest Pumpkin Pie Bars!
Enjoy this Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 - 6 portions Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1, 12 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup ounces coconut milk, almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup cane sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough portions into an 8” x 8” parchment paper lined baking pan. Press the dough into the pan.
3. Bake about 10-12 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until lightly golden on top. The cookie should be slightly under-baked as you will return it to the oven later.
4. Meanwhile, make the pumpkin pie filling by combining the pumpkin puree, milk, cinnamon, eggs, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
5. Pour the pumpkin pie filling over the semi-baked cookie crust.
6. Crumble the Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough portions over the pumpkin pie filling.
7. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until pumpkin pie filling is set.
8. Refrigerate the pumpkin pie for up to 2 hours before slicing into bars. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself