We would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of our wonderful fans, who we like to refer to as our Sweet Loren's family. We hope you all have a wonderful day with your family, friends, and delicious food, like this Pumpkin Pie using our Sugar Cookie Dough as the pie crust.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 21 oz cream cheese, can use vegan or dairy version
- 1 1/2 cups cane sugar (can use ½ cup maple syrup in place of the ½ cup sugar too)
- 1/4 cup your favorite gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 oz vegan sour cream or canned coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉, and grease a 9-inch circle springform pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil to prevent any batter from dripping out of the pan. You can also use a regular circle pan or pie dish if you don’t own a springform pan.
2. Press 1 package of Sweet Loren's cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
4. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
5. To make the cheesecake filling, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, gluten free flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a food processor or large blender. Add sour cream/coconut cream and vanilla. Blend until combined.
6. Add in 1 egg at a time into the cheesecake batter and blend in between each addition.
7. Mix the pumpkin puree into the batter.
8. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake batter into the crust. If there is too much batter and you have some leftover, bake into a smaller cake or into mini muffins.
9. Lower the oven temperature to 325℉.
10. Bake for 60-85 minutes until the cheesecake has darkened and is slightly jiggly (but not too jiggly). Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
11. Then turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit there for 30 minutes.
12. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a knife along the sides of the pan.
13. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack for 1 hour.
14. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or best overnight.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself