"P is for pizookie, that’s good enough for me.
"I think Cookie Monster would approve of this giant gluten free pizookie! This is perfect for a movie night!"
Recipe by: @glutenfreebasicb
- Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough (Place & Bake or Edible)
- Chocolate Chips
- M&Ms or Nonpareils
- Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Form thawed cookie dough into giant round cookie shape in skillet or onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and pile on chocolate chips so they melt into your giant cookie like pizza sauce.
- Top with chopped M&Ms or nonpareils.
- Generously sprinkle shredded coconut across top like pizza cheese!
- Slice with your pizza cutter, serve, and enjoy!
SWEET TIP: Serve a la mode - top with your favorite ice cream and fresh fruit!
Share your homemade cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself