We're loving these peanut butter filled Fudgy Brownie cookies baked by our friend Mimi.
Recipe by: @mimis_meals
If you're in the mood for an indulgent snack, look no further, because the combination of chocolate and peanut butter will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Be sure to have a glass of your favorite milk nearby, these decadent cookies are great for dunking!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough (makes 6 stuffed cookies)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Press thumb into center of Fudgy Brownie cookie discs to form indent.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter inside the indent.
- Press second cookie dough on top, pinch the sides to enclose the peanut butter inside, and roll the dough into a ball.
- Place your six peanut butter stuffed cookie discs three inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 30 minutes to prevent cookies from spreading too thin.
- Bake 13-16 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Share your homemade cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself