We paired Justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups and creamy honey peanut butter with our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough to create these irresistible brownies.
Made with the highest quality ingredients, these Honey Peanut Butter Cup Brownies will exceed your expectations!
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- 5 - 7 Justin’s Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
1. Preheat oven to 325℉ and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into an 8” x 8” baking pan (we recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Press the dough into the pan.
3. Drop tablespoonfuls of peanut butter over the top of the brownie dough. Swirl with a knife or toothpick.
4. Cut the mini peanut butter cups into quarters. Then, arrange them over the top of the brownie.
5. Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
6. Cool brownie pan for at least 25 minutes.
7. Once cooled, cut into 16 small squares, and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge, for 1-2 days.
Share your delicious cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself