When you can't choose between fresh baked Fudgy Brownie and Oatmeal Cranberry cookie, make both!
Recreate with your favorite Sweet Loren's flavors.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Break each disc of cookie dough into pieces.
3. Roll half the pieces of one Fudgy Brownie cookie disc together with half the broken pieces of one Oatmeal Cranberry cookie disc, forming one cookie. Place onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Repeat until you have rolled all of your cookie dough together.
5. Bake the cookies for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
6. Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself