Our Mini Sweet Potato Pies feature all of the classic Thanksgiving flavors in one adorable and delicious bite-size dessert. Easy to make for all to enjoy!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ cup non dairy milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons your favorite gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg or 1 vegan egg
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 325F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Prepare AHEAD of time. Place sweet potatoes onto parchment lined baking pan and poke a few holes into the potato with a fork. Bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until very soft.
3. Fill the 24-count mini cupcake pan(s) with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
4. Break each cookie portion into 2 pieces and press one piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
5. Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
6. Cool pan for at least 15 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
7. Next make the sweet potato filling. Remove the skin from the cooked sweet potato and discard. Place the cooked sweet potato and mash until creamy. Whisk in the milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, gluten free flour, cinnamon, and the egg. Mix until creamy and all ingredients are combined.
8. Scoop tablespoonfuls of the sweet potato filling mixture into each Oatmeal Cranberry cookie crust.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 325F.
10. Top each mini pie with 3 mini marshmallows and return to the oven on broil for 1-3 minutes.
11. Pop each mini sweet potato pie out of the pan. Cool on a wire baking rack for 15 minutes, then enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself