These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are a delicious, bite-sized dessert perfect for the holidays. Start with your fave Sweet Loren's Cookie Dough (we used Oatmeal Cranberry here), fill with our simple ingredient pumpkin filling, and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 ½, 8 oz blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup tablespoons cane sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream, sour cream or coconut cream
- Whipped cream, as garnish
1. Preheat oven to 325F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Fill the mini cupcake pan(s) with 24 mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
3. Break each cookie dough portion into 4 pieces and press one piece into the bottom of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all mini muffin spaces are filled with dough.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
5. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or an electric hand mixer, mix together cream cheese and sugar, on medium speed, for 5 minutes.
6. Next, add in the eggs. Mix on medium speed until combined. Lastly, mix in the vanilla extract, salt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and heavy whipping cream. Beat on medium-high speed for 30 seconds or until no lumps remain. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure that all the ingredients are combined.
7. Pour filling evenly over cookie dough.
8. Bake for 15-20 min. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
9. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 2 hours before removing from the pan.
10. Decorate with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself