We hope you enjoy these easy-to-bake, mini cookie sandwiches with your favorite nut butter!
All you need are 2 ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth with decadence and convenience.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough or 1 jar Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup of your favorite Nut Butter (1/2 tablespoon per cookie sandwich)
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place the cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan.
4. Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
5. Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
6. Bake cookies for 5-7 minutes.
7. Once cooled, layer in 1/2 tablespoon of your nut butter to each of mini cookie sandwich (we used peanut butter here but you can use almond butter, cashew butter, etc.). Sweet Tip: Try adding slices of your favorite fruit for another layer goodness.
Each package yields about 30 mini cookie sandwiches, making them great for any celebration!
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself