This mashup features our Chocolate Chunk and Fudgy Brownie transformed into bite size cookies enjoyed as cereal with your favorite milk. Simple ingredients never tasted so good!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Milk of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let both Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough packages come to room temperature so cookie dough becomes soft to touch.
2. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Break 1 portion of dough into 12 very small portions. Repeat this with the remaining portions of dough in each package.
4. Next, take one of the small pieces of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough and attach it to another small piece of Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. Roll into a ball to make a “Brookie” cookie.
5. Place the brookie cookie onto the prepared parchment-lined pan.
6. Repeat step #4 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. If you use both packages, you should have 2 1/2 full trays. Leave about 1/2 inch in between each cookie on the pan to all for spreading.
7. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. The crispier the cookie, the better it will hold up in the milk. Optional: Bake mini cookies for 5-6 minutes for a softer snacking cookie (if not serving as cereal with milk).
8. Cool cookies completely before serving in a bowl with your milk of choice. Enjoy!
Note: depending on the size of the cookies and your cereal bowl, you can expect anywhere from 3-6 bowls of cookie cereal per package.
Pro Baking Tip: Store mini cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself