We’ve teamed up with our friends at Woodstock Foods to bring you these dreamy cookie bars layered with our Sugar Cookie Dough, pecans, chocolate chunks and shredded coconut flakes. We made simple ingredients taste truly magical!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ cup Woodstock Foods Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- ½ cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup chocolate chunks or chips
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place Cookie Dough discs into an 8” x 8” parchment paper lined baking pan. Press the dough into the pan.
3. Bake about 18-20 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until lightly golden on top. The cookie should be slightly under-baked as you will return it to the oven later.
4. Pour and spread the sweetened condensed coconut milk over the baked sugar cookie in the pan.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate over the thickened milk, and top with shredded coconut and pecans.
6. Place the pan back in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
7. Set on counter and let cool completely. Then place into fridge for at least an hour or in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
8. Cut into perfect squares, and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself