Look at these gluten free, plant based Lemon Bar Bites our creative fan Jazzy made using our Sugar Cookie Dough! Bursting with citrus flavor, these look delicious and are made with simple ingredients for all to enjoy.
Recipe by: @recipes4health
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for an hour)
- Hardened layer of 1 can of coconut milk (set in the fridge overnight and it will separate)
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place half of a Sugar Cookie Dough disc into the bottom of each mini muffin tin (makes 24).
3. Add remaining ingredients to a blender & blend until smooth to make your filling.
4. Pour filing evenly over cookie dough.
5. Bake for 15-20 min. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
6. Let rest for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself