Chewy rolled oats, plump dried cranberries, and a hint of cinnamon = Oatmeal Cranberry cookie perfection. Simple, whole grain ingredients never tasted so good. For an added touch of sweetness, drizzle our easy to make, 2-ingredient confectioners glaze on top.
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon water (or milk of choice)
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
4. Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup confectioners sugar with 1 tablespoon water (or milk of choice).
6. Stir with a fork until smooth and no clumps remain. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons more water to the glaze if it is too thick.
7. Drizzle the confectioners glaze over the cooled cookies. Let set 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your homemade Cookie Creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself