Craving Brownies? Sweet Loren's has got you covered!
Simply bake our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough in muffins tins for these warm, melt-in-your-mouth bites of brownie goodness. Simple ingredients have never been so easy or delicious!
- 2 packages Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. Thaw one full package and half of second package to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Place remaining 6 discs in an airtight container or bag and into the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later.
3. Fill the 12-count cupcake trays with muffin liners. We recommend cutting the liners to be a bit shorter to fit the brownie cups.
4. Combine 1 1/2 discs of cookie dough and roll into one ball. Place into muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookies until all 12 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
6. Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don't remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
7. Serve as is, top with whipped cream and fruit, chocolate hazelnut spread, or other topping of choice. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Share your delicious cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself