Our Edible Cookie Dough Stuffed Pretzel Bites are the perfect sweet and salty, no-bake treat for summer. Easy to make using only clean ingredients, so all can enjoy together!
- 1 jar Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 bag of pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
1. Let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Roll the edible dough into balls using heaping teaspoonfuls of dough.
3. Sandwich the cookie dough balls between two pretzels and onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Freeze for 20 minutes.
5. While the pretzel bites are freezing, melt the chocolate. Combine the chocolate chunks/chips in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil. Melt in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
6. Dip the chilled pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place back onto baking sheet.
7. Once all the pretzel bites are dipped in chocolate, place baking sheet in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to allow the chocolate to set. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store the pretzel bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself