We can't wait to recreate these Cookie Dough Stuffed Dates our friend Julia whipped up. Simple yet delicious, this no-bake dessert makes the perfect gluten free and vegan grab-and-go treats for all to enjoy!
Recipe by: @anythingbutramen
- 5 tablespoons Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 8 medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
1. Cut dates down the middle to remove the pits.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of cookie dough inside each date.
3. Melt chocolate in increments of 15 seconds in the microwave or over the stove in a double boiler.
4. Drizzle the chocolate over each of the dates.
5. Refrigerate for about 10-15 minutes until the chocolate sets. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself