We love this recipe our sweet fan Jen created so much we have to share it with you!
Recipe by: @nicklinavenue
Jen was inspired by Delish's slutty cheesecake and adapted it to include our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough and only a few other ingredients.
We hope you love this easy and chocolatey recipe!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Glutino oreo cookies
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 325 °
- Press Fudgy Brownie cookie discs into the bottom of an 8x8 pan, then top with a layer of oreos cookies (you may have to break them in half to cover all of it)
- In a bowl, use a mixer to beat softened cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the sugar, eggs, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Pour mixture over oreo layer in pan
- Crush up remaining oreos and sprinkle on top of cheesecake
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving
- Top with caramel drizzle and enjoy!
Share your homemade cookie creations!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself