Our Creamsicle Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies have a delicious, nostalgic taste that will satisfy your summer cravings for a good, old-fashioned creamsicle, in a way you've never experienced before!
They're easy and fun to make - you only need a few simple ingredients and you'll be enjoying these delightful morsels in no time.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Zest of 1 large orange
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
2. Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Lightly press the cookies down a bit with the palm of your hand or back of spoon.
4. Bake for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
5. Cool at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before proceeding with the next step.
6. Place white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
7. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the cookies using a spoon.
8. Garnish each cookie with a sprinkle of orange zest.
9. Place cookies in the fridge to set for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Be sure to share!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself