We're drooling over these cookie pretzel bites our friend Jen whipped up.
A little bit sweet and a little bit salty - these are the perfect dessert to bring to any party or celebration.
Recipe by: @nicklinavenue
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 24 pretzels
- 1 Heath bar, crushed into bits
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Cut cookies in half (to fill a 24 mold mini cupcake pan).
- Press each halved cookie disc into each greased cupcake pan base.
- Distribute 1/2 cup crushed Heath bar bits into each cookie then top with a pretzel.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Let cool and remove from pan.
- Drizzle with icing and let harden for a few minutes. Enjoy!
Share your homemade cookie creations for a chance to be featured and receive exclusive Sweet Loren's swag!
Tag us @sweetlorens #besweettoyourself